Saturday, June 27, 2009

The last few weeks!



I could blog for hours about what has been going on in our lives over the past few weeks but I'll spare you. I'm a very detailed person so its normal for me to want fill you in on all the details but I'll restrain, you would be yawning at the end of my post.

Wayne has been away on a work assignment in Texas and Caleb and I have been chalking up the baseball games, we managed to include a family vacation during this time as well to the beautiful Colorado Rockies. This vacation was planned to celebrate our nephew's graduation from high school- Congratulations, Christopher as you embark on your new journey.


I'm going to include some of the vacation pictures but I took a couple of hundred photos so there is no way I can post all of them. Enjoy!





















No comments: