Saturday, August 30, 2008




A few weeks ago Wayne was driving down the interstate towards Missouri. He was kinda bummed because he was going to be at this job for a couple of weeks and he was already missing home. A truck pulled him beside him along the interstate and honked and the people started waving, Wayne got so excited because it was a friend of his that he had really bonded with a few months ago on a bike ride. It was none other than Mike Mercer, they were only together for a short time along the interstate but those moments meant alot. The entire encounter was orchestrated by God because only He works in perfect timing. I as a human being try to keep everything together and running smoothly but I fail so miserably at times. I have to remember that if I keep my hand in God's hand and let Him guide me that everything will always work out so much better than my plans. My favorite scripture is "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord..." Jeremiah 29:11


I had the wonderful privilege of spending last evening with my cousin Danny. He was working in a nearby town and we arranged to meet and have dinner together. We are only 1 day apart in age. It was fun hanging out with him, he was showing Caleb some neat pool tricks so that when Wayne gets back in town Caleb will be able to show off to his dad.

1 comment:

LaDonna said...

I am still amazed by this story!! God is AMAZING!!!!