Sunday, August 03, 2008

Busy Weekend!

My two brothers and I posed for this picture after being at our school reunion yesterday afternoon. I used to call them my two little brothers but they are both taller than me and I'm the short one.


My brother, Jonathan and his wife Aytha getting ready to hit the road back home to northern Indiana.


My brother, Nathan and his wife Telesa posing for a picture.


Nathan was talking to his daughter Savannah about this play gun and his other little monkey, Spencer is in the back ground. Spencer loves to climb and was having a great time.


Caleb took this picture of the hot air balloon as we were driving back home. This picture doesn't show it very well but the blue sky line was so pretty against this hot air balloon.

This is Stephanie Clemens Brugger and myself at our school reunion yesterday. The school has been in existence for 30 years and this is the first time a reunion had ever been done.
This is Elizabeth Harris and I, we graduated together back in 1990. Pilgrim Holiness Academy had only 4 seniors that year but we were considered a large class. It is so funny to look back on but we had always gone to very small private school and the graduating class was always small.


This is a former teacher of mine, Mrs. Toni Coleman. She was my teacher for so many years, we had a great time.


Stephanie was sharing a moment with the former Sharra Riggs.


Joe & LaDonna Covert and Wayne and I posing for a picture. Joe and I were some of the first students for Pilgrim Academy in Muncie, IN. He had a great time looking at the school photos and remembering who some of the people were, kudos for your memory Joe.

We had a great time this weekend, had a wedding to attend on Friday evening and then the school reunion on Saturday. Lots of memories were shared this weekend.

No comments: