Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Celebrations!

My two brothers, Jon & Nathan and niece Savannah.

Dad and mom along with my brother Nathan looking at the book that I'd made for my parents at Christmas.

This is a mistletoe tree, the only way to get the mistletoe down is to shoot it down.


My brother Jonathan and his wife, Aytha.


Savannah is showing off her new princess dress, she absolutely loved it.


My brother Nathan is trying to open Spencer's gift (my nephew) while Telesa, Jon and Aytha all look on.

My brothers showing off their enthusiasm for guns.

Caleb and Spencer with dad looking on. This is a favorite picture of mine.

My brother, Jon and niece Savannah. Savannah had a great time playing with her uncle Jon on this visit.The princess is again twirling her septre.

The guys playing a game of pool on Christmas Day, I think they had a running game all day long.

Our niece, Marva and boyfriend Jonathan sharing a moment of laughter on Christmas Eve.

Niece Andrea and her husband David.

The tree was filled with presents, just waiting to be opened.

Sisters- Hannah and Keianna, they were anxiously awaiting the opening of presents.

We had played a game to see who could wrap their present the quickest. The game was judged according to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place but Jonathan was not be left out so he stuck his 4th place in the picture.

Dessert table on Christmas Eve.

This is a picture of Wayne's sisters, Tammara and Rosanna along with niece Marva.

Part of the spread on Christmas Eve.


Spencer decided he wanted to play with the septre.

Caleb was so excited to get his new gun for Christmas.

Caleb is looking on while Wayne is reading his homemade card. Caleb had cut out pictures from a calendar and asked to use my scrapbook things to put together this card, it turned out really nice.


Caleb and Spencer watching cartoons.

Spencer is trying out his sister's new cupcake boots. The boots are adorable.

No comments: