Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Tree

This post is done for my mother who was protesting because I'd not posted any pictures of my tree this year. The pictures don't do the tree justice in daylight. It is much prettier at night with the white lights blinking but oh well.

The yummiest truffles and they are so easy to make- please see previous post.

Caleb and I went to Kentucky Center for the Arts and saw the Brown-Forman production of Nutcracker. He wanted to take a picture during intermission, no photos are allowed during the performance.


Caleb during intermission at the Kentucky Center for the Arts.


Just patiently waiting for the doors to open.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rachel, your tree is so pretty. I love the ribbon. The truffels look so good. Mmmm... Merry Christmas to your family!