Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring Break



Caleb is on spring break this week, so we decided to pay a visit to Grandma and Grandpa Stevens in northern Indiana. We haven't been home since Christmas so it was nice to take a few days and visit. It just so happened that my brother Nathan and his family were also able to come and visit at the same time. Wayne and Jon (my other brother) were both working out of town this week so not everyone was around but we still had a good time. Below are a few pictures of our visit.

This is Caleb and my nephew Spencer, he is getting so big.


Caleb and Grandma Stevens at Science Central in Fort Wayne, Indiana.


My dad was just relaxing away on the couch, so excited about getting his picture taken.


Spencer riding the duck in front of the fireplace, he had the greatest time climbing on and off the fireplace.

Savannah at bath time, I just loved her big grin.







Savannah and her mommy, Telesa pulling their weight up the pulley at Science Central.




Caleb pulled his weight up the pulley.




My brother Nathan pulling my mom up the pulley.



Mom and I in front of Science Central.

Caleb and I at Science Central, it was freezing cold and so windy.



Caleb in the computer room where he spent alot of time playing games on the computer because grandma and grandpa's computer is so much faster than ours.



My brother Nathan smiling such a pretty smile (not) and Spencer.


Spencer is cutting teeth, he is waiting for his two front teeth to come in.

Savannah was having a great time playing with Grandma's bears, she was reading a story to them and playing music.

Savannah showing off her tremendous smile.

My sister-in-law Aytha playing on the computer.

2 comments:

Tamra said...

Glad you had a nice time at "home". Science Central looks really interesting!

Maggie said...

It was nice seeing pic of your family and your parents...have not seen you in years. You have a lovely family!

Margaret Wallace Gidisa