Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The Rain Keeps Coming

What a rainy time it has been, it started raining last evening and hasn't stopped today. The sinkhole/pond keeps filling up and Caleb remarked to me, "I think we are going to have a flood". We don't have to worry about that yet but I wish the sunshine would come back out.

I was able to spend today with a dear friend of mine and her sister. My friend was in an accident this morning on her way home from work. Our plans that we had made for working out at the YMCA got cancelled due to the wreck. I decided to do an impromptu visit to check on her and got to spend the day in Christian fellowship with good friends. I enjoy being with my sisters in Christ and when you can share, laugh and cry together, life is just sweeter.

2 comments:

Leah said...

For us, it's snow. It seems like we've had snow since around Thanksgiving.

LaDonna said...

We had lots and lots of rain yesterday...I'm so ready for some sunny days!! Hey, there's a girl here that's putting together a Pilgrim Christian Academy reunion for the first weekend in August. Thought you might want to stick that in your calendar. Joe's planning to be there since we'll be at CYM camp. It'd be great to see ya!