Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Dad,
I just wanted to publicly wish you a Happy Father's Day since I will not be spending the day with you and will not see you for a few more weeks. I love you daddy and think that you are a wonderful person. You modeled the character that I looked for in a husband, you are hard-working, intelligent, persistent and a seeker of God. We don't always see eye to eye in everything but we have the right to disagree and still love. You have helped me to become the person that I am today and I thank you for it.

Just wanted to let you know that I will be thinking of you today as you celebrate the day with my brother. I wish that I could be there but my heart and spirit is with you.

Lots of love,
Rachel

P.S. Please don't buy a shirt with your money as I've already loaded your closet full.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you but i don`t deserve it. dad