Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Stepping into the world of blogging.

Welcome to the happening's of our lives. I've been reading other people's blogs for a while now and just now got up enough courage to start blogging. Thanks for the encouragement LaDonna, Tamra and various others.
This week started all-star baseball practice for Caleb. Caleb is almost 10 years old and sleeps, eats, drinks and dreams baseball or so it seems. We start the baseball season off with the spring season, then comes all-stars throughout the summer and then in the fall we have baseball again, my child absolutely loves it. Caleb plays first base, pitcher and catcher and does very well I'm proud to say. We went to the River Bats Baseball game on Friday night and had seats down third base, so close to the players that all Caleb had to do was reach out and touch one. His baseball glove was autographed that night. His comment was I'll be keeping that glove forever.

8 comments:

LaDonna said...

WELCOME, WELCOME!!!! I'm so glad you joined in the "craze!" I will definitely be adding you to the list and will be checking back regularly! It gets to be addictive, you'll see. Looking forward to keeping up with you and all that's going on in your world.

Aytha said...

Hi Rachel, finally found you...! Your bro and I are looking forward to spending time with you all in July; will try to "look in" often!!

Unknown said...

Hi Rachel! I'm so glad that you have joined the blogging world. It was so nice to see you the other weekend. I hope we can get together real soon. When we lived in Louisville, someone from the church gave us tickets to see the River Bats. We aren't really into baseball all that much, but it was fun to go to a game.

Tamra said...

Hi Rachel! Welcome! Glad I found you. Dumb me...I was in a hurry yesterday. I could have just clicked your name and it would have taken me here...having a senior moment I guess. :)

Rachel said...

Hi Rachel! Your little boy is not so little anymore! I can't believe how fast they grow. He is cute!

Unknown said...

Hi Rachel! I was glad to see some new posts with pictures. I was going to try to put some pictures on my blog tonight but the cord is missing. I was going to leave a comment on one of your new posts but it isn't showing a comment section. Hope you all are doing well!

Anonymous said...

LOOKING GOOD, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

lOVE YA!

Catrena said...

Hi, Rachel,
Thanks for visiting my page. Ladonna and I were just browsing the other night and "happened" upon your page. Thanks for writing and will look forward to "catching" up.