Monday, July 16, 2007

What a weekend


Wow! We just finished a very busy weekend. All of my family came in this weekend to celebrate Caleb's 10th birthday, attend a wedding and just enjoy some family togetherness. Caleb's birthday was on Thursday but we waited until the weekend to celebrate so everyone could be here. Needless to say his birthday lasted for a week, we started out by going to the Riverbats baseball game where he ended up catching 2 baseballs, getting a baseball cap signed, received a coupon for a free whitecastle (we've never received so much stuff at a baseball game before, I told Caleb they must have known we are celebrating your birthday). We went and saw Ratatouville (such a cute movie) and then had a pizza party with the family. All of this was spread out throughout the week. Summer is going so quickly and Caleb will be starting school in 2 weeks.



This is my mom holding my nephew Spencer who just wasn't too sure of the party hat.
This is a picture of my niece Savannah who just had the most precious expression on her face, as soon as she got to my house on Friday she was asking to get her swim suit on to get into the pool. She absolutely loves the pool.

5 comments:

Tamra said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!

LaDonna said...

Sounds like a FULL week!!! My little one is wanting to go see that movie, so I've been wanting to know what someone else thought of it. We may get to go this weekend. Your neice is ADORABLE!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Caleb. We miss you guys!

Aytha said...

Oh my word! That is a lovely, lovely picture of me with food to the face! You probably should've asked Caleb if he minded sharing photo space with his aunt--mouth wide!!! Love you guys, we had fun this weekend...

Anonymous said...

Where is Jonathan and I's picture??!!