Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I've been tagged

Thanks Ladonna & Dorcas! I've been tagged to write 7 random things about myself that you'll may not know.
  1. I took my first plane ride when I was 16 years old for a short term mission trip to Turks & Caicos Islands with TLC out of Hobe Sound, Florida.
  2. I've wanted to be a nurse since I was 5 years old.
  3. I married my husband 6 days after I turned 18.
  4. I collect cookbooks and can say that I probably have over 250 of them, in fact I bought another one this past weekend.
  5. I enjoy playing volleyball.
  6. I've made a CD with a ladies trio.
  7. I love to travel and my dream vacation would be to go to Europe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. I didn't know about your mission trip or the singing :)
~Laura F.

LaDonna said...

I didn't know about the singing, either!!! Let's hear it, where can I get a copy???

Rachel said...

Ladies,
This is why being tagged is so interesting, we get to learn something new about our friends.Ladonna I can send you a copy of the CD, just e-mail me your address. The CD was recorded with 2 very dear friends of mine simply to glorify God and for others to receive a blessing.