Thursday, November 15, 2007

Beautiful Flowers


We've had a very busy last couple of weeks. Our house is up for sale and we've put an offer on another house so we've had showings and lots of paperwork and decisions to deal with. It looks like we could be closing on our house in the next few weeks and moving into our new home before Christmas. I've also picked up extra days at the hospital because Christmas will be here before we know it. My dear husband knew that I was under alot of stress because I've been having to deal with the majority of this, he has been out of town. Last weekend he brought me home this gorgeous bouquet of flowers, so I thought I'd include a couple of pictures. The flower arrangement has lilies, roses, sunflowers, and a few other flowers I'm not going to attempt to name but they are beautiful. I normally hate for Wayne to spend the money for flowers because they just die but this time I decided they were definately deserved. Each day I receive lots of pleasure from looking at these flowers, so I decided to take some pictures so that they can be put in my scrapbook. This picture below captured the pollen that had fallen onto the petals. Enjoy sharing my flowers with me.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Rachel,

They are beautiful flowers!!

How exciting to have a new house! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I had no clue you were selling your home...it is stressful but definately exciting. Good luck, let me know if we can do anything for you :)
~Laura