Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Coleslaw Recipe

This is a favorite recipe of mine that I received from my sister-in-law Aytha, who happens to be an awesome cook. I made this recipe several times this summer and fall and we so enjoyed it. A friend had e-mailed me about posting this recipe again so here it is:

Bacon Ranch Coleslaw

2 bags shredded cabbage coleslaw

12 oz jar ranch dressing

1 pkg. bacon bits

1 pkg. craisins

1 cup sugar

Combine dressing, bacon bits, craisins, sugar and cabbage, mix well. Refrigerate to combine flavors until chilled. Serves 12 people.

2 comments:

Leah said...

I have made this so many times since you posted it the first time. It's so easy and very yummy!
Of course, I just love dried cranberries. Thanks for sharing!

Aytha said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence! I was just telling my Mama the other day what an awesome cook you are!!