Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving Moments

We had the wonderful priviledge of sharing Thanksgiving with my family this year, we try to alternate my family and Wayne's every year. It has been a tradition of my dad's family to meet at my aunt's house every year since she has the largest home and it is more central for everyone to meet at. We had the typical Thanksgiving fare with turkey and all the trimmings, every plate that I saw was loaded up. Holidays are just not the same without my grandparents, my grandma passed on a few years ago and her favorite thing to do on Thanksgiving was bring out the card games, she absolutely loved to play cards. Grandpa passed away last year a few days before Christmas and he was truly the sweetest soul, making sure everyone had everything they needed and of course we loved his hugs. Grandpa and Grandma have passed on but they are having a great time in Heaven sharing together and I like to believe they are looking down and watching over us all. I've included some pictures of the family gathering. Enjoy!


This is Caleb with a couple of his cousins playing a favorite game, my cousins and and I have primarily had boys so we have lots of testosterone running around and these boys are only a few years apart in age. They always have such a great time getting together.
The two ladies that are sitting at the table facing the camera are my two aunts, Linda and Annette, my dad's sisters.



This is my aunt Doris and her husband Bob. My dad's oldest sister.

My mom and Wayne.




My dad talking with his brother Daryl.



My cousin Joni and I. Joni and I can go for months without seeing each other but when we meet up again it is like we've not ever been apart.
My cousin Josh and Marcello.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I enjoyed all the pics. Thanks for sharing!