Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day



I just wanted to wish my mom a Happy Mother's Day. I've had the wonderful privilege of spending part of the day with her but on the actual day I will not be with her, so I thought I'd surprise her and leave her a note. I love you mom and you are one of my dearest friends.


Today we were able to celebrate Savannah's 3rd birthday. We went to the park and celebrated with some yummy picnic food that my sister-in-law Telesa had prepared. This picture was Savannah playing with Wayne's binoculars, she just looked so cute.






My brother Nathan acting silly, but then what is new?????



The rest of the above pictures were all taken today at the park where we celebrated Savannah's birthday party. Just thought you might enjoy seeing them.

2 comments:

Aytha said...

Aww...I wish your other brother and I could've been there!! Love ya!

Leah said...

Such nice pics!!!