Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving '08

A couple of my cousins, Kelli and Jeanette and Jeanette's husband.
Wayne, talking on the phone to his best friend.


My dad and his baby sister, Annette.


Caleb and a couple of his cousins love to drag out the lego's at Aunt Annette's. They typically come up with several creations.


My cousin Joni and her husband Dave as well as my aunt Annette.





My uncle Darryl and cousin Dave.





Uncle Dave was at the dessert table again.



Wayne was talking to uncle Bob, they were discussing boats and motorcycles.




My mom with my aunts Linda and Doris.

Caleb is riding quite the bicycle that he and his dad contrapted together. Wayne took the forks from the bike and stretched them and welded the bike back together. Caleb enjoys the challenge of riding the stretched out bike.

2 comments:

Aytha said...

Oh my goodness, that is quite the contraption! Now I know why you were laughing about it!(facebook status...)

Leah said...

That bike is something!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!