Friday, August 17, 2007

My husband


This has been a rough week for me with work, emotional rollercoasters and just life in general but my husband put a smile on my face tonight. Wayne has been out of town all week with work, he came home last night and then left again today for a weekend of bonding with the guys at Promise Keepers. I was having a bad day at work because I had some very sick patients that needed my every second, it was so bad that I think I may have sat down 15 minutes in a 8 hour period and mind you I still had 4 more hours to go. Wayne called my cell phone to tell me he was leaving town and asked me about my day and with tears welling up I said it was not going well. Needless to say when I walked in the door of the house there was a precious note laying on the table that my husband had quickly written before he left town. That note was a welcome sight and just kinda set my world a little straighter. Thanks baby! By the way Wayne will be turning a year older on Monday, he will proudly be able to say that he is on the other side of 35. Happy Birthday!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel, I am so sorry to hear of your distressful week. I'll pray that God gives you a great weekend in Him.
Amy

Aytha said...

Hmm...looks like the guys in our lives were well appreciated this week...they are quite indespensible at times aren't they!? Ya gotta love'em!! (Your brother is a blessing to me; couldn't live without him most days!)