Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Enjoying my Christmas Present

I was unpacking more boxes yesterday and put in my new Christmas present to listen to. I received the newest CD from the group Selah and just had not had a chance to listen to it. I had never even heard of the group until Amy had it playing on her blog, and I enjoyed it so much I asked for the CD for Christmas. It helped to set the tone for what was going to be a boring day unpacking. Check out their website.
http://www.selahonline.com/

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you got their CD. I LOVE them! Enjoy!

How do you like your new house?

Maplewood Labradors said...

Rachel,
Just wanted to let you know that i have a new blog site. Thought you might like to know. It is now: www.catrenadurgan.blogspot.com. Check it out. Hope all is well with you.

Rachel said...

Amy,
We are enjoying the new house, it just takes a while to get all settled in. My boxes are almost all unpacked, it is now down to the stuff you are not quite sure what to do with. I've been carting off quite a bit to the Goodwill and saving a box or two back for the family yard sale. Caleb has made a couple of new friends in the neighborhood so he is very excited about that. Thanks for asking.

LaDonna said...

Oh, don't you just love them???? They are among one of my favorite. Glad you're getting all settled in. I've been doing some "spring" cleaning here in January! My kids are in shock!