Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Snow Day!!!!.

I just uploaded the pictures to my computer from this past weekend. Caleb gets to be home from school today, as we have a little over 1 inch of snow here in southern Indiana. My mom always laughs when I tell her if Caleb is on a delay or snow is cancelled because of the weather but I have to remind her that southern Indiana roads can be so treacherous with all of the curves and hilly roads. Northern Indiana folks seldom cancel school for weather, they would be out of school almost 3 months with all the snow they get. Anyhow, Caleb is enjoying being out of school and getting to play in the snow today.
Caleb had a great time playing the back yard with the dogs, sledding and snowboarding.


Here is a picture of our birthday celebration that we had this past weekend, pardon the bottle of dressing, my brother just couldn't resist.

My mom, brother Jon and dad all in a moment of togetherness.
Nathan, Caleb and Savannah were all feeling lazy, they had just woke up.


Spencer got a haircut this past week, we were teasing his mommy that he looked like a little Amish boy. He will be a year old in just a few weeks.

1 comment:

Laura ☃ said...

Hi Rachel, I love the new pics, NY is the same as northern In. with snowdays, my mom couldn't believe we had one. I wasn't sure how to email you directly, what were the name of the reebok sneakers called that you told me about??
:)
Hope you are well.